Monday, May 26, 2008

Bureyking Nyus!

This just in.

Ayon sa masusing pangangalap ng impormasyon ng TSOKO, nakapili na c JK ng debut single nya. I must say, the song is so cool as in kewl!

I dunno about all of you, but Secret Ingredients is so loving this song, especially if it's sung by JK!!!

The title is You're No Good, Can't You See. O davah! Title pa lang pamatay na! But wait until you read the lyrics.

Without further adieu, here it is.


You're No Good, Can't You See
by the ONE, the ONLY... JK!

Deep love is a burnin' fire stay
'cause then the flame grows higher babe
Don't let him steal your heart
It's easy easy
Girl this game can't last forever why
We cannot live together try
Don't let him take your love from me



You're no good can't you see
Brother Louie Louie Louie
I'm in love set her free
Oh she's only lookin' to me
Only love breaks her heart
Brother Louie Louie Louie
Only love's paradise
Oh she's only lookin' to me



Brother Louie Louie Louie
Oh she's only lookin' to me
Oh let it Louie
She's under cover
Brother Louie Louie Louie
Oh doin' what he's doin
'So leave it Louie'cause I'm her lover
Stay 'cause this boy wants to gamble stay
Love's more than he can handle girl
Oh come on stay by me
Forever ever
Why does he go on pretendin' that
His love is never ending babe
Don't let him steal your love from me.



You're No Good, Can't You See by Jesikka "JK" Kalaka


Found at bee mp3 search engine

This is like a major OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! The Barrio Maepep peeps are so gonna love this, especially Don Faki and Sofie! They used to dance this at the kurudalan at Barrio Maepep!


Special Request:


JK I hope you read this...



Sana po gumawa ka ng version ng Touch by Touch...


This song will go out to all my hommies:

Don Facundo "Facki" Armengol
Macario "Mac-Mac" Macandog
Doña Pepita "Pepi" Cara-Cata vda. Ara-ciac
Nyora Edita "Dit-Dit" Peron
Renata "Nata" DY-Coco
SoFronia "Sofie" Balantoy
Segundina "Gunding" Matambaca
Inocencio "Inodoro" Teodoro
Barabaro "Barbie" Bordado
Gorgonia "Dat's my Boy!!!" Magalpoc
Joselito "Jhong" Basilio
Pacifica "Pachi" Baracubac
Tarcisio "Buffalo Tarsier" Bontigao


We Heart JK!!!
Maepep represent yo!

No comments: