Monday, January 28, 2008

Things That Matter








Sharing, this is what i'm doing right now. There are certain things that bring us happiness and sadness so they are things that matter.

Matter defined: anything that occupies space and has mass

*ding dong ding all things trivia*(pauso ni charlie)
The "watermarks" on the pics is one of the pauso of peachy, albeit hers is a gigantic version. I'm small, so my watermarks are also small. With that explained, ta ta!

P.S. OMG! I almost forgot! These pictures were taken with my uber high tech camphone. I'm still trying to figure out who I'm going to steal money from to buy a more uber, duper hightech camera like this...

Using this camera, I think I can capture some photos of stars a million lightyears away*chos*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bakla, katakot naman ang gusto mong camera. it's like so deadly! haha.

LeVamp Yigae said...

peach, when i get elected and become a "politiko", I can have the money because I can steal without going to jail!hahaha