Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Valentine's Post

You readers just might need these today. After all, it's Valentine's Day.

May MMDA ba rito? Kasi nagkabanggaan puso natin!

Asthma ka ba? Kasi you take my breath away.

Kung didiretsuhin ko ba to, diretso ba to sa puso mo?!

Ibibili kita ng salbabida mo kasi malulunod ka sa pagmamahal ko.

Meron ka bang eraser? Hindi kasi kita mabura sa isip ko.

Alam mo, ako ang "SCIENCE" at ikaw ang "LAB" ko!

Kumakain ka ba ng asukal? Ang tamis kasi ng ngiti mo sken.

Kung posporo ka at posporo ako, eh di MATCH tayo.

You know what looks good on you? ME.

You must be the reason for global warming... because you're HOT.

You dropped your smile. Can i pick it up for you?

I think I need to call heaven because they've lost one of their angels.

Can I have directions to your heart?

I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

I lost my number, can I have yours?

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.

Ang mahal na ng mga bagay ngayon. Gasolina, tuition fee, prutas, gulay, karne, gamit pambahay... Lahat yan nagmamahalan... Tayo na lang hindi.

Sana magnets na lang tayo... Kasi sa magnets, opposites attract!

Boy: Pagod ka na ba?
Girl: Huh? Bakit?
Boy: Kanina ka pa kasi.. tumatakbo sa isip ko.

I know milk does the body good, but damn girl! How much have you been drinking?

I'll buy you a drink, but I'd be jealous of the straw.

Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice..

I'm lost, can you show me the way back to your home?

I'm just a Love Pirate... Looking for some booty!

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put u and i together.

All those curves and me with no breaks!

Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I fall in love.

Do you like strawberries or blueberries better? I just want to know what to put in your pancakes tomorrow morning...

I may not be Fred Flintstone but I can make your bed rock!

You're so hot you must be the reason for global warming.

Miss, hindi ka pa ba napapagod? Maghapon ka na kasing tumatakbo sa isipan ko.

Mahilig ka ba sa crayola? Ikaw kasi nagbibigay kulay sa buhay ko.

Exam ka ba? Gusto na kasi kitang i-take home!

Me lisensya ka ba? Coz you’re driving me crazy.

Naniniwala ka ba sa love at first sight? O gusto mong dumaan ulit ako?

Hey, para ka namang kulangot, you’re playing hard to get.

Peyborit fud mo ba ang Alpo? You’re bitchier than my dog.

Para kang kuto, I can’t get you out of my head.

You are my dictionary, you add meaning to my life.

You are my rainbow, you add colors to my world.

You are my broom, because you swept me off my feet.

Do you have a map? Because I get lost in your eyes.

I may have lost my name, may i borrow yours?

Anong height mo? [girl says height] Pano ka nagkasya sa puso ko?

Kurutin mo nga ako. [pagkakurot] Kala ko kasi nasa langit na ako.

Pano ka magsmile? [pagkangiti] Salamat, wala na ang problema ko.

Pinaglihi ka ba sa keyboard? Kasi type kita.

Kung cactus ka man, handa akong masaktan, mayakap ka lang.



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm responsible for most of those quotes! harharhar

Anonymous said...

You must be the reason for global warming... because you're HOT.---> tinamaan ako...bwahahahahaha!